adsense

söndag 8 maj 2011

Hobo with a Shotgun

Oh how I hated this movie, just finished watching it literary 3minutes ago. I don't know what kind of people enjoys this kind of movies, I sure don't. When I started watching this movie I had no idea what it was about, I had heard about it somewhere, I would categorize the movie as a gore movie, perhaps a bit of romance? :o
But according to imdb it's a action/comedy/crime, I didn't see a single thing that I can imagine anyone would find funny, except maybe that one guy that took a shotgun blast to the face for smashing a newspaper dispenser.
I'm not going to explain the plot or anything, it's just a Hobo with a Shotgun whom likes a hooker, and there's a family of sick fucks who enjoys spreading misery and fear all over the city.

Not to be harsh on the movie or anything, but I wish I never watched it, but it's just not my genre, let me know in the comments if there's anyone in the world who likes these kind of movies.



+None

-Vulgar
-Repulsive
-Meaningless
-There wasn't a single scene in the movie that was shot with regular color, every fucking scene was tainted with some color which made it irritating to watch
-Cheap effects

1.5/10

I admit that Abby was a likable character, excluding that the movie sucked.



13 kommentarer:

  1. A B-movie gone bad? At least I know what not to watch.

    SvaraRadera
  2. awww I thought that was awesome...

    SvaraRadera
  3. never seen it, a low budget film?

    SvaraRadera
  4. Wow! Tell us how you really feel.

    SvaraRadera
  5. based on your review...never , ever! lol

    SvaraRadera
  6. Wow you were punished having to watch that garbage

    SvaraRadera
  7. it looked so promising.. lol! :D

    SvaraRadera
  8. Haha yeah I saw the trailer for this and immediately knew... Sorry you had to go through that

    SvaraRadera
  9. I heard it was pretty good

    SvaraRadera